News headline from the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department:
The Jurupa Valley Station, Norco Office completed a DUI/driver’s license checkpoint on Saturday, June 9th, from 8:00 p.m. until 3:00 a.m. at Hidden Valley and Corona in Norco.
The primary goals of checkpoints are to screen for DUI drivers as well as unlicensed and suspended drivers.
The checkpoint results are:
- 863 vehicles passed through the checkpoint
- 786 vehicle operators were screened
- 17 field sobriety tests for DUI of alcohol were administered
- 3 alcohol related DUI arrests
- 5 citations were issued for unlicensed drivers
- 2 citations were issued for suspended drivers
- 4 vehicles towed
Filed under Headline
Monday, June 11, 2012
Not working? Click here!