News headline from the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department:
Police who were serving a felony arrest warrant in the private, gated community of Canyon Lake wound up in a brief foot chase with their man, and ultimately arrested five other residents at the home for a variety of drug and theft charges.
On June 26th, officers from the Canyon Lake Police Department responded to a residence in the 30000 block of Longhorn Drive in Canyon Lake to serve a felony arrest warrant on Sean Cadieux. As the officers approached the home, Cadieux and Brian Restad ran away. After a brief foot chase, both men were taken into custody.
Officers contacted additional people who live at the residence, which resulted in additional arrests. Following is a list of those arrested and their charges (pictured below, left to right):
- Sean Andre Cadieux, 33: two felony warrants (drugs and fraud)
- Brian Christopher Restad, 34: theft of a motor vehicle
- Nathan Allen Guay, 34: violation of parole
- Jason Stephan Brown, 32: under the influence of a controlled substance
- Michael Shawn Arellanes, 40: under the influence of a controlled substance
- Kristy Rebecca Reynolds, 26: under the influence of a controlled substance
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Officer Denham at 951-210-1000.
Filed under Headline
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Not working? Click here!