Summertime Friday night concerts are returning to Riverside’s Citrus Park for a relaxed evening in the park with neighbors, family, and fun music.
The free concert series runs for five Friday nights starting on June 22nd through July 20th from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
The scheduled performers and activities are:
- June 22nd - Riverside Concert Band with dance area available
- June 29th - King High School band and Jazz Combo - wear citrus colors to celebrate Riverside’s citrus heritage
- July 6th - Silverado country rock - wear your best western duds
- July 13th - Folk Collection - Model A cars will be on display
- July 20th - Hotsy Totsy bluegrass - bring your well-behaved dog for a “dog parade”
Bring a picnic dinner to enjoy in the shaded picnic areas. Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase, or bring your own.
Bring your own blankets and lawn chairs, as no seats are available at the park.
Plenty of free parking is available.
Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
The California Citrus State Historic Park is located at 9400 Dufferin Avenue near the corner of Van Buren Boulevard, about 2 miles south of the 91 freeway.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Not working? Click here!